We are leaving early tomorrow morning due to Irma. The storm is just too vast and strong with too much uncertainty. We feel more comfortable to just go a bit further away.
It is likely we might be without Internet access so if anyone sends a message or a comment, please know that is the reason for any delayed reply. We have also put both of our online shops on Hold/Away mode for now.
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone.
Heather & Kelly
Just a note to let you know I’m in the process of transferring my domain to another provider! Based on the way things are currently set up, I believe my blog (which is hosted at wordpress at http://www.vanillafolders.wordpress.com) should not be affected during the transition. So please be advised if you do experience any errors when visiting my site domain directly during this time, all should be sorted out as soon as the transfer is complete. 🙂
12/26 Update: site migration is complete – situation normal again. Yay!