We are leaving early tomorrow morning due to Irma. The storm is just too vast and strong with too much uncertainty. We feel more comfortable to just go a bit further away.
It is likely we might be without Internet access so if anyone sends a message or a comment, please know that is the reason for any delayed reply. We have also put both of our online shops on Hold/Away mode for now.
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone.
Heather & Kelly