I returned to using a BlackBerry over a year ago.
I was a dedicated BlackBerry user for 5+ years and then one day moved to the Android platform, then a few years ago I was also issued a company iPhone. So, I have used them all and I still love the BlackBerry.
Despite the lack of popular apps, the BlackBerry causes me far less stress. Why? Because:
– I can hammer out anything on that keyboard, even while walking down the hall I can easily keep typing.
– I love the blinking light alerting me of new messages, texts or missed calls.
– I love the native alarm and calendar reminders and the ability to snooze a reminder.
– The clarity of the screen in the outdoors
– all the shortcuts when weeding through menu options, you can just press the first letter of the menu item and fly through the options
– phone can turn itself off at night and back on in the morning
– every option you can think of is in there – cool stuff like adding notes to phone calls, setting up conference call options, and the organizer apps really match up well to Outlook if you are syncing with that.
Anyway, the whole BlackBerry experience is so much less stressful to me. As many say, they’re tools, not toys, and I heart BlackBerry phones!! I proudly use it when everyone else is using their newer touchscreen phones and usually someone else gets all misty-eyed and claims to miss their BlackBerry.
Here is my current model, and it has the most amazing keyboard since the classic 7230 came out!! It also has a touch-screen. I use the BlackBerry Bold 9930 on Verizon prepaid/no-contract service.
Have a beautiful day, and thanks for reading! : )